Monday, January 17, 2011

why they name the movies that are stupid.

the other movies that they make are fine but the ones like the that will come out this year called "I am number four" is so lame i don't know what they were thinking of naming a movie like that but some people like names like that and also one movie i recall yoge bear for example i saw that movie with my mom and dad and when we saw it it was like so blurry we like could barly see it i liked that one but i could barly see it through the whole anyway as i was saying when me and my friends saw the sneek peek of "I am number Four" but i guess you will never know unless we know for ourselfs when it comes in theaters that way we will know for sure.

however i believe they should make movies that are great and awsome not a movie with a title that is down right stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment