Monday, May 30, 2011

why they made "I am number Four" into a dvd

They thought that "I am number Four" would make a good movie and they thought that when it came out on dvd they still think it's agood title to but still it's a lame title when i saw the sneak of that movie i thought it was a lame title and i am so right even when it came out on dvd and i,m not going to but it as much as i didn't buy the dvd "Indiana Jones Kingdom of the cristal skull" i know i  said this already but as i said when i saw the movie it was stupid as much as the name for it even jenni was right about it mixing alians with Indiana Jones together lame i still can't believe i wanted to see it big mistake of my life and i am so not watching the dvd "I am number Four" i will not if people think it will be a good movie to watch it's allright with me but like i said i will not watch "I am number Four".

No comments:

Post a Comment